Re: tlug: Meeting tomorrow

On Fri, 12 May 2000, Alberto Tomita wrote:

> At the Linux World Expo today Ken Cotton (of the
> Tokyo PC Users Group - TPC) put a plug for us at the
> VA Linux booth, and I got in touch with Kevin Collins
> (an old TPC member) and Brian Elliott Finley (president
> of the Dallas Linux Users Group). They both will
> be showing up at our meeting tomorrow.

And the person at the Corel booth gave me a bunch of Corel mousepads to
distribute at the meeting, also.  She said she would love to attend, but
has a flight Saturday.  Wordperfect 9 for Linux was pretty impressive,
and she said that it will be localized for Japan this year.  I suggested
they might be able to find some beta-test volunteers among our
membership, and she said she'd keep it in mind.

Jonathan

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.