tlug: Meeting tomorrow

It seems that we didn't get a projector for
the meeting tomorrow, but there is more people
bringing their laptops than I expected. We could
have several groups, each one centered in one's
machine, so that not having a projector becomes
less critical.

At the Linux World Expo today Ken Cotton (of the
Tokyo PC Users Group - TPC) put a plug for us at the
VA Linux booth, and I got in touch with Kevin Collins
(an old TPC member) and Brian Elliott Finley (president
of the Dallas Linux Users Group). They both will
be showing up at our meeting tomorrow.

Also, Cliff Miller (TurboLinux) said he might
come to the nijikai at Tengu (he already had an
appointment for the afternoon).  Marc Christensen
(SLUG, Caldera) will be guiding his boss around
Tokyo was regreting that he won't be able to come.

Richard Holt is the CEO of Central Data Communications,
a startup company based in Connecticut that is keeping
an eye in embedded Linux and looking for opportunities
in Japan. He seemed very interested in getting a
picture of Linux usage in Japan, and will certainly show up.

---
Alberto Tomita,Jr. <atomita@example.com>
Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp
dW-J Linux Zone http://www.jp.ibm.com/developerworks/linux

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.