Re: tlug: Linux World Expo

At 22:58 00/5/10 +0900, you wrote:
> Who will go to the Linux World Expo tomorrow?
I'll be going both tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Anybody else? Particularly, anybody fluent in both
Japanese and English going there on Friday (5/12)?
Project BLUE will hold a BOF with Larry Augustin
(VA Linux) and they are looking for a volunteer to
do the translation. The details:

  Tokyo Big Sight, West Exhibition Hall
  IDG Event Bldg. 1F, room 102
  14:30-16:00 (translation will be necessary only
               during the first 30min)

If anybody can make it, please meet me there at
around 14:00 (I'll be carrying my PHS: 070-5644-3680).

> Miracle Linux will have a keynote speech :-)
Will you show us the new NIC? :)

---
Alberto Tomita,Jr. <atomita@example.com>
Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp
dW-J Linux Zone http://www.jp.ibm.com/developerworks/linux

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.