tlug: install problems

I have installed Linux 6.2, and it has conflicted with my Windows NT. It would not boot after this, it said inaccessible boot device. I tried to delete the partition with NT on it and reinstall. I could not do this until I deleted Redhat and then installed Windows, but the computer still boots up into Linux even though I deleted redhat. I think that NT has to be the first OS installed, if not please let me know. I think the LILO may be in the MBR, I may have installed it there the first time. I have reinstalled Linux to try to access the MBR and see if it is. How can I tell if it is there, How can I get my computer to boot into NT again? Thanks in advance for any help.

Chad