Other Demos (Was Re: tlug: Projector for our next meeting)

Hi,

If I do manage to show up for the main event[0] I could do a demo of
1)The current BUILD snapshot (GFL with "make world"/DYI Linux standard)[1]
2)SOMA a ugly Perl Script that parses ndisasm output and uses the opcodes
  produced to make an XPM (Still working on this right now, might not get
  it done). [2]

Unfortunately since I'm laptopless I'll need to use someone else's box for
the demo :-( (BTW: The BUILD demo won't be that much to watch since it's just
"make world &> log.txt &", "tail -f log.txt" and wait approx 1 hour on a
SMP 500Mhz Celleron, then check logs.)

--
Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group / Green Frog Linux Maintainer

[0]:Unlikely (Sorry Chris), but I will make the nijikai
[1]:If anyone wants a copy to play with, I guess I could roast a few CD-Rs
[2]:Soma as in the "A Brave New World", you know code as both an art and drug
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.