Re: tlug: Problem with 'fetchmail'?

On Mon, 8 May 2000, Jonathan Q wrote:

> Upgrading your fetchmail will probably fix it. 5.0.0 is pretty old.

4.7.9 has served me well.  Running 5.1.0 now, but..
There were some versions that wouldn't compile right, btw.  downloaded one
and it gave me syntax errors in the flex input files (this is on my Sun
running Solaris).  5.1.0 worked, although I did have to install GNU FLEX -
the standard 'lex' in Solaris won't handle the size of the files that
fetchmail wants to stuff into it.

Scott M. Stone, CCNA <sstone@example.com>
UNIX Systems and Network Engineer
Taos - The SysAdmin Company

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.