RE: tlug: Can I run an X server without a video card?

> That's because there isn't a clipboard feature on X.  X11 has a
> primary selection, which is quite transient---it only lasts as long as

Yeah, I checked the docs after that and read about X clipboards.  It's not
simple and the only thing I learned is to use xcutsel .  xcutsel shows 0 ->
primary  and primary->0 and if I click on either of them, I can copy the
clipboard content from NT to Linux.

Thanks for all the help, anyway.
yasu

p.s.
With the help from groups like TLUG, I use more Linux boxes than NT ones
now.  But I think NT is still much better when it comes to the user
interface.  So I'm using VNC and VMware to access all the Linux machines
from my NT machine ;-)

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.