RE: tlug: Can I run an X server without a video card?

>Actually, VNC itself is a X server that runs on the Linux machine and
Following the advice, I've successfully setup a linux box without a video
card.

I'm now running VNC on it but it's clipboard feature is weird

using emacs,
Copying text FROM Linux TO Linux works.
Copying text FROM Linux TO Win2k works.
Copying text FROM Win2k TO Linux doen't work.

I wonder why??

Thanks for any help in advance,
yasu

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.