Re: tlug: Installation problem of Redhat6.1 on Gateway

On Mon, Apr 24, 2000 at 05:19:46PM +0900, Selva Nair wrote:

> You expect a newbie to guess that what you mean by kernel is 2.3.x ..

He sent the original request directly to me.  The only reasonable explanation
is that he found my Ultra66 patch for 2.2.x via a web search.  He therefore
doesn't have to deal with 2.3.x kernels -- and that bit was _not_ included
in those instructions, was it?

-- Chris
Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD