[simon.p.cozens@example.com: Re: tlug: Impromptu Sysadmin Meet]

Forwarded to the main list on request ...

----- Forwarded message from simon.p.cozens@example.com -----

From: simon.p.cozens@example.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:47:20 +0900
Subject: Re: tlug: Impromptu Sysadmin Meet

Would later be any better? I've realised 7pm would be way
too early for most people and certainly too early to start
drinking sensibly. How about if some of us met at 7pm for
food and then moved on elsewhere?

OK, I'll be decisive. We'll meet at 7pm upstairs at Ebisu
JR station. We'll eat somewhere and plan to get down to
Irishmore (sorry if that wasn't where you were planning,
Scott, but I know they've some decent single malts there)
for 9pm. We'll be there until we get thrown out. So if
you can only come along right at the beginning or right
at the end, that's fine.

Directions to Irishmore for latecomers: from Ebisu JR,
turn right and head down the skyway. Once you get to the
end of the Garden Place Skyway, turn right, cross the
bridge and walk down the hill. Irishmore is on the right
hand side.

Chris, feel free to post this back to TLUG if you think
it would be helpful. I'm at work and not in a position
to do so at the moment.

Thanks,
Simon

----- End forwarded message -----
Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD