Re: tlug: gjiten v0.5 + questions

I was wondering if you have added suport for --disable-gnome or
--without-gnome yet?  It would be nice to be able to use it on a non-gnome
system.  Thanks for the grat work so far!

--
Marc C.

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, B0Ti wrote:

> Evening,
>
> I just uploaded gjiten 0.5 to its site:
> http://www2.kobe-u.ac.jp/~9915104t/progs/gjiten/
>
> Changes since v0.4:
>     - Togglebuttons in Pref/kanjidic should work okay now.
>     - Widget shading in KanjiDic via checkbuttons.
>     - README converted to html, added as Help/help.
>     - Set LC_ALL to ja_JP too.
>     - Added "Search All Dics" feature.
>     - Logo.
>     - Documentation updates.
>     - Automake/Autoconf/Install fixes.
>     - Appbar messages.
>     - Code reorganized, misc fixes.
>     - Added Japanese documentation. Thanks Jason!
>
> Grab a copy if intrested.
>

> Question 1:
>  Am I the only one who isn't getting the digest? I'm on the list, just
> checked.
>
> Question 2:
>  The latest netscape was 4.07 from a turbo linux distro that was capable
> of inputting Japanese via kinput2 [on my computer at least], with a
> mozilla-fix package.
> Now I'm using mandrake 7.0-jp with netscape-communicator 4.72 and it
> gives the usual errormsg "bus error" when I try to run it to use kinput2
> [through .Xdefaults]
> The previous version that came with mandrake-6.1-jp did the same thing.
> Probably it should work with some trick, otherwise it wouldn't be
> included that way in mandrake-jp.
>
> Please cc: the answers to me also, since i'm not getting the digest.
> Thanks,
> B0Ti.

> Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
> Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
> * Topic: TBD
> more info: http://www.tlug.gr.jp        Sponsor: Global Online Japan

Marc Christensen	       |  Check out the linux-access pages.
SysOp CDSS University of Utah  |  linux-access - Making a difference!
http://ssv1.union.utah.edu     |  http://ssv1.union.utah.edu/linux-access/