tlug: gjiten v0.5 + questions

Evening,

I just uploaded gjiten 0.5 to its site:
http://www2.kobe-u.ac.jp/~9915104t/progs/gjiten/

Changes since v0.4:
    - Togglebuttons in Pref/kanjidic should work okay now.
    - Widget shading in KanjiDic via checkbuttons.
    - README converted to html, added as Help/help.
    - Set LC_ALL to ja_JP too.
    - Added "Search All Dics" feature.
    - Logo.
    - Documentation updates.
    - Automake/Autoconf/Install fixes.
    - Appbar messages.
    - Code reorganized, misc fixes.
    - Added Japanese documentation. Thanks Jason!

Grab a copy if intrested.

Question 1:
 Am I the only one who isn't getting the digest? I'm on the list, just
checked.

Question 2:
 The latest netscape was 4.07 from a turbo linux distro that was capable
of inputting Japanese via kinput2 [on my computer at least], with a
mozilla-fix package.
Now I'm using mandrake 7.0-jp with netscape-communicator 4.72 and it
gives the usual errormsg "bus error" when I try to run it to use kinput2
[through .Xdefaults]
The previous version that came with mandrake-6.1-jp did the same thing.
Probably it should work with some trick, otherwise it wouldn't be
included that way in mandrake-jp.

Please cc: the answers to me also, since i'm not getting the digest.
Thanks,
B0Ti.

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD