Re: tlug: How to make a little room for Windows again?

> By the way the zero length partition /dev/hda6 reported by fsck is most
> probably a non-existent partition that is listed in /etc/fstab -- at
> boot time fsck is usually called with the -A flag to walk thru all
> partitions listed in /etc/fstab.

Don't have access to the computer at the moment, wanted to check everything out
when I am home again, but maybe it is not neccessary: hda is the small disk on
which I installed Windows, and I think I deleted that partition, no, actually I
am pretty sure. So what should I do in this case?

Thanks again,

Uli

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD