Maling List Archives (tlug: Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:56:15 +0900)

Hi,

ulrike@example.com wrote:
>(Austin, before you pick on me again ... what was that you quoted on the admin-
>list about stupid questions being allowed? Pity that the archive is not
>alive ..)
*laugh* Was it "Really easy Linux questions that you feel embarrassed to ask."?
Oh, BTW, I just updated the MLadm archive index.html so there should be links
to the March and April e-mails now (BTW: If any of you guys are curious the
archives are updated each hour).

Yours,

--
Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group / Green Frog Linux Maintainer