Re: tlug: RedHat Upgrade Nightmare

No, I can't even get a shell at this point...

Any further advice is greatly appreciated.
I am getting close to offering cash for tech support...

Any takers? :)

Shawn

Graycastle Intercultural Communications | http://www.graycastle.com
The Mecca Online MultiCultural Forum http://www.graycastle.com/mecca/