From: "Shawn Gray" <shawn@example.com>
To: tlug@example.com
Sent: April 3, 2000 2:22:28 AM GMT
Subject: tlug: Opera

Hi All,

After continuing problems with Netscape as far as form field input goes...
(I tried following suggestions from the list such as disabling
Java/Javascript, disabling canna/kinput, etc. nothing helped) I am wondering
if a different browser might work. Lynx works fine, of course. :)  Has
anyone on here tried Opera? What did you think? I have Win95 at work, so I
am trying their Win32 version today, but am having trouble with the
firewall/proxy config.

I'll have to try it on my RedHat box at home tonight, but for now I was just
wondering what the opinions out there of it are. Anyone happy or unhappy
with it?

Shawn

Shawn Gray
English/Japanese Translator
& Linux/Perl Gearhead
shawn@example.com

Graycastle Intercultural Communications | http://www.graycastle.com
The Mecca Online MultiCultural Forum http://www.graycastle.com/mecca/
Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD

FREE! The World's Best Email Address @example.com