Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: tlug: Connecting to internet
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: tlug: Connecting to internet
- From: <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:19:59 +0700
- Content-Type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000A_01BF931F.03082D40"
- Organization: Jakarta Linux User Group
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Hello, minna-san...Hajimemashite.I'm a new member of this ML My name is Andy Prihatmoko from Jakarta, Indonesia.>From: Jonathan Q [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]>Hi, I am a new user in linux, and I would like to know how can>I make a =>conection to internet. I still couldn't configure my modem,>and knowing =>that I will need pppd (but don't knowing what is that), I===BTW, have you read the HOWTO.....>search it, but =>I didn't find it in /usr/sbin, where I can download it?.===You can d/l it at Linuxberg <http://www.linuxberg.com> Slashdot <http://slashdot.org>, Freshmeat <http://freshmeat.net>, 32bitsoneline http://www.32bitsoneline.com>, etc.anyway, why not install from your Linux cd.
>From: Susumu Takuwa [mailto:email@example.com]>I don't know where pppd is, but if you use current Linux distributions,>it contains something GUI configuration tool. For example,>>+ netcfg>+ kppp===and-the........ wvdial (text and GUI mode) from SuSE Linux =PRegards,Andy Prihatmoko
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: tlug: Linux/Perl/LotusNotes
- Next by Date: Re: tlug: Connecting to internet
- Prev by thread: Re: tlug: Connecting to internet
- Next by thread: tlug: Re: XIM/Kinput2 SNAFU
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links