Re: tlug: DNS how-to in Japanese?

Dear Darren,

I read "DNS how to in Japanese" you sent.
Does it mean I should call you to explain the situation of  DNS I set ?

As you wrote in P.S, TTL(Time to Live the name data cached on client ) is need to be set
properly for when host adress changes,  to shorten the time people can't connect our server.

I set the TTL = 1hour, but the log said that it was not set so used minimum time( it is 4days, maybe) ,as
I wrote before.

Does this mean that DNS doesn't configure as log says and I should do something for this, or, I can ignore that?

Sorry if  this mail is difficult to understand  because of my poor English and if  I should not send this kind of question to TLUG.
And if someone knows the placeto ask this kind of  question, please tell me!

Thanks,

Kazumi HORINO
Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.