Re: April meeting (was Re: tlug: Glibc 2.1.3 out)

Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 11:15:34PM +0900 において
Alberto Tomita さん曰く:

> At 14:13 00/2/28 +0100, you wrote:
> > I will be back in Japan from 3/19 to 4/20. Is there any TLUG
> > meeting in that time frame?
>
> According to our calendar, the next meeting would be a nomikai
> in April 21st (third Friday of an even month), but I propose
> we move it:

> 	Linux Conference 2000 Spring Edition
> 	April 18, 19, 20 @ Tokyo Fashion Town

Well, 4/20 ment that I will defnetly attend LC2000. My flight is not
yet fixed. But I would still be thankful if the nomikai could be moved
forward.

If we could get lots of space, we could do a joint-nomikai with some other
LUGs and make it real big, as we did after the first LinuxWorld Tokyo.
Of course, as the number of attendees is unguessable, we'd have to enforce
strict reservations.

I am on the planning commitee of LC2000 so if there's anything to be
coordinated with the event, let me know.

--

	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@example.com

「放たれたものが憎悪ならば、目を開いて受け止めよう。
  放たれたものが憎悪以外のものならば、笑みをもって受け止めよう。」

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF
Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae