tlug: RH 6.0 & Omron TA

Hi everyone,

Well, sorry about that really useless post the other day.  I should
know better.

I am using an external Omron TA.  So far I have been able to do
nothing.  I have tried connecting to it using minicom (it is on COM1),
but could not send it any AT codes and did not receive anything back
from it.

To be honest, even if I did get something from minicom, the last time I
did any PPP stuff with Linux was...close to 7 years ago, so I wouldn't
know what to do.  But I guess the first step is getting to talk to the
TA, right?  :)

Thanks for any help.

Richard
Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae