RE: tlug: Akihabara info (help!)

<BOW>
<SCRAPE>
I just had a call from the garage.  Someone must have
taken the machine with them, and turned it in on another
line.  It's turned up in any case.  False alarm.

My apologies.  I'll look forward to being teased
incessantly about this one at the next nomikai
I attend.
</SCRAPE>
</BOW>

Cheers,
Frank B

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae