RE: tlug: (Admins ! Please look at this) Regarding information ofsymposium in Japanese Society.

Good morning Kikuchi-san and Admins,

From: "Shinji Kikuchi" <skikuchi@example.com>
Subject: RE: tlug: (Admins ! Please look at this) Regarding information of symposium in Japanese  Society.
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 00:40:35 +0900

> >>  2)Do you have any connection with IPSJ secretary or know somebody
> >>     of panelists well privately ?
>

> >Most Japanese Linux users know Ogoshi-san, chairman of the JLA. :-)
> >He should be interested in Kanji environment on Linux. I don't know
> >anybody of the IPSJ secretary privately, unfortunatery.  I only know
> >a few professors of the Takushoku-dai who may help me to use a room
> >of the university.
> >Anyway, if TLUG members approve to have meeting on such interest,
> >I will approach somebody of panelists.
>
>     According to your answer, we don't need the above negosiation
>     any more, because you already agree to my idea, doing above in
>     official meeting rather than on 3/16.  You need to contact with your
>     Kanji member, I think. right ?

I see.  I am not a member of any Kanji-TNG groups.  But I know that
Ogoshi-san is interested in this issue.  I wish to make Kanji-TNG
groups and Linux community cooperative.  Following message is written
by Ogoshi-san, FYI.

> Subject: [linux-users:63823] Re: $B:#@example.com;z6@(B
> From: OGOSHI Masami <ogochan@example.com>
> To: <linux-users@example.com>
> Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:41:01 +0900
>
> $B$*$4$A$c$s$G$9!#(B
>
> iNOUE Koich! <inoue@example.com> writes:
>
> > Etsuo SUMIYA $B$5$s$,(B 00.1.11$B$4$m$K(B
> > $B!V(B[linux-users:63625] $B:#@example.com;z6@!W$N7o$G!'(B
> > > $B$($:$K!"$3$&$$$&%U%)%s%H$r;H$&$3$H$r9M$($?J}$,7z@example.com*$G$9$M!#(B
> >
> > $BJ8;z%3!<%I$,A4$/0c$$$^$9$h!#(B
>
>   $B$G$b;H$$$?$$?M$,$$$l$P@example.com*$K6(NO$7$?$$!#%i%$%;%s%9$KITET9g$,$"$k$h(B
> $B$&$J$i!"$=$l$r;XE&$7$F$b$i$($k$H4n$V$H$H$N$3$H$G$9!#K\Ev$K$d$k?M$,$$$k(B
> $B$N$J$i!"OC$r$7$F$*$-$^$9!#(B

I am waiting hear from Admins.

Regards,

P.S. Stephen-san, I used to watch the TV series in my student days.
I like "Star Trek." :-)
--
Katsunori Tanaka
tanaka@example.com