RE: tlug: (Admins ! Please look at this) Regarding information of symposium in Japanese Society.

Dear Tanaka-San,  Admins

>>  1)How about inviting them into the offical TLUG meeting ?
>>     Because it sounds suitable for tech meeting, and many pepole,
>>     who are hard to come on 3/16 will be intertested in it.  I don't
think
>>     all panelists are needed on above topics.   And I think admins on
this
>>     LUG have sufficent flexibility soooooooooooooooooooooooooo well.

>That's good idea.  It may be better than that on 3/11.

    Sorry, I feel some conflict, still. You mean it's on 3/16 ?

    If so, To, somebody of admins in this LUG,
    Could you make the schedule of next of next tech meeting ?
    or rearrange agenda on 3/11 with adding above ?
    Please consider this again, I will also support this, despite of
    outside of my professional domain.

>>  2)Do you have any connection with IPSJ secretary or know somebody
>>     of panelists well privately ?

>Most Japanese Linux users know Ogoshi-san, chairman of the JLA. :-)
>He should be interested in Kanji environment on Linux. I don't know
>anybody of the IPSJ secretary privately, unfortunatery.  I only know
>a few professors of the Takushoku-dai who may help me to use a room
>of the university.
>Anyway, if TLUG members approve to have meeting on such interest,
>I will approach somebody of panelists.

    According to your answer, we don't need the above negosiation
    any more, because you already agree to my idea, doing above in
    official meeting rather than on 3/16.  You need to contact with your
    Kanji member, I think. right ?

   Regards,
   S.Kikuchi.

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae