RE: tlug: The Debian Potato

Re my laptop problem, I've decided to grab the floppy
images for the base installation, and take it from there.
Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.  Sigh.

Once I get this sorted out, I'll get on to Debian with
a problem report.

Sorry for time wasted by list members on this.

Cheers,
Frank

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae