RE: tlug: Regarding information of symposium in Japanese Society.

Dear Stephen-san,

From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com>
Subject: RE: tlug: Regarding information of symposium in Japanese  Society.
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:53:54 +0900 (JST)

> I'm embarrassed to say I've mostly been paying attention to Unicode
> and Emacs/Mule issues for the last two years (eg, bidi), and not
> following Nihongo standardization as much.  Can you give URLs for
> "konjaku-mojikyo" and "Kanji-TNG"?

I don't know what is Kanji-TNG.  Could you please teach me what is it?
Konjaku-mojikyo and other kanji/font web sites are shown at following
URLs.

  konjaku-mojikyo  http://www.mojikyo.gr.jp/
  eKanji           http://www.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~ekanji/
  GT-mincho        http://www.l.u-tokyo.ac.jp/KanjiWEB/00_cover.html