RE: tlug: Regarding information of symposium in Japanese Society.

>>>    BTW, I would like to ask to Tanaka-san, what do you image on it ?
>>>    Especailly, topics ?

>>For example, I found that a symposium on next generation Kanji and
>>on open souce software for business at the same time.

>>If possible, I'd like to talk with panelists both sympodiums on a
>>same table.  I am especially interested in both Kanji, e.g. KONJAKU-
>>MOJIKYO, and open source software.  I am interested in the next
>>generation of Kanji on Linux.  How about this idea?

   Good morning, Sir.
   Sure, however, still two questions I have.

 1)How about inviting them into the offical TLUG meeting ?
    Because it sounds suitable for tech meeting, and many pepole,
    who are hard to come on 3/16 will be intertested in it.  I don't think
    all panelists are needed on above topics.   And I think admins on this
    LUG have sufficent flexibility soooooooooooooooooooooooooo well.

 2)Do you have any connection with IPSJ secretary or know somebody
    of panelists well privately ?

  Regards,
  S.Kikuchi.
Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae