RE: tlug: Regarding information of sympodium in Japanese Society.

>> >Where is it?
>> Hi,
>> Surely it's still in Tokyo, however, according to my information, the
>> nearest station
>> is TAKAO on Chuo-Line,

>Since I live on the Nambu-sen near Noborito, that's sort of doable from
>my house, but it would still take me an hour or so (no worse then going
>to TUJ, and Takai is a nicer area), but I think most of our members live
>nearer to TUJ than to Takao.

  I am afraid to say that the two issues seem to be there. very complex.

  1) Whether we should hold Tech meeting on 3/16 in HACHIOJI, instead
      of current status (TUJ) or not.

  2) Whether we should hold unoffical meeting on 3/16 or not.
      Regarding, 3/11 Tech meeting is fixed.

  Or another Steve-San's matter ?

  3) We should hold some meeting on 3/16 or anyday, maybe.

  Regarding 1), I recognized Tomita-san's mention.
  Whereas 3), I just replied.

>Of course, another concern would be "Is there an izakaya around there
>that will accept a crowd of 20-some Linux fans after the meeting, for
>the obligatory apres-Linux?  :-)

  All right, however, I believe, this should be solved after making decision
on
  1), 2) or 3).

>Are there a lot of Linux users at Takushokudai?

  Is this new problem ? unfortunetely, I don't know,sorry.

  Regards,
  S.Kikuchi.

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae