Re: tlug: Regarding information of sympodium in Japanese Society.

Hi.

At 19:44 00/2/20 +0900, you wrote:
> > By the way, I have an idea that the next tlug technical meeting can be
> > held in another room of the Takushoku University.  How about this idea?
> Excuse me.  Next meeting will be held at Temple University.

Well, that's it "by default", but if there is another place suitable
for our needs, we could meet in places other than TUJ sporadically.
However, I don't think Takushoku University would be a good location.
Too far from Tokyo.

And if the idea was to have the meeting concurrently with the IPSJ
conference, many of us would not be able to attend, as it will be
held in weekdays.

> But, if some TLUG members attend the conference, can we have an
> unofficial meeting?

Sure. Who's going?

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD