Re: tlug: c++ development tools

>Ulrike Schmidt writes:
>  > what was the name of the commercial program recommended by a few people
>  > while ago for running Windows under Linux?
>vmware

Wine is also a good option and is for free.

http://www.winehq.com

I didn't try it yet but in their site is possible to see a couple of complex
Windows applications running over Linux. There is also a list of know
programs that performed well under wine. The only problem is the
configuration that looks a little bit complicated (at least for me). The
installation is no problem since they have good rpm and deb packages.
Good luck!

Marcos

Marcos de Parahyba Campos
Ph.D. Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
7-3 Kanagawa-ku Shirohatanishichou
Satsukisou 205 Yokohama
Japan 221-0074
Tel/FAX: 81+045-434-4490
E-mail: marcospbc@example.com
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/hall/7631

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD