RE: tlug: Horizontal diff?

>Simon Cozens (lists.tlug):
>>Sounds fun. Here's a fairly bad-but-correct way of doing it in Perl.
>
>Sorry, I wasn't thinking at all. Here's a shorter and much, much, much,

Last word declaration time on this.  Thanks, Simon!  I was actually
mulling this over on the bus on the way in this morning, and not getting
anywhere in particular.  I'll look forward to unpacking this (it's been,
oh, five years or more since I scratched Perl, and scratch is probably
the right word for it).

See you-all at the Nomikai.

Cheers,
Frank

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD