tlug: USB interface

Hello all!

I was trying to activate the USB interface in my note since my mouse is
conected there and this small "pointing device" of Toshiba notebook drives
me nuts!
I'm using RH6.1 (Cartman) with kernel 2.2.12-20 and I think I have to
re-compile it but I couldn't find the USB options (among thousands of other
options!) in the kernel configuration program.
Did someone already do that? Where is the trick?

Thanks in advance.

Marcos

Marcos de Parahyba Campos
Ph.D. Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
7-3 Kanagawa-ku Shirohatanishichou
Satsukisou 205 Yokohama
Japan 221-0074
Tel/FAX: 81+045-434-4490
E-mail: marcospbc@example.com
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/hall/7631

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD