Re: tlug: Horizontal diff?

>will just turn up discrepancies line by line.  What I would like to do is
>get a more fine-grained return on differences *within* the line, so I can
>
>Is there an existing tool around that can do that?

I'd use python: just suck the two files into arrays using readlines(), then
loop through each line and do string.compare() on the corresponding line in
the second array.

It shouldn't be a long program whatever scripting language you choose.

Darren

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD