RE: tlug: A question about Cookies

>Your CGI needs to output a Content-Type: text/html to be valid CGI 1.1

Many thanks for advice from Darren and Adrian.  All's fixed now I think,
although I'll want to check on those Netscape browsers tomorrow just to
be sure.

I need to go back to school; I've got HTTP and HTML specs mixed up,
and although I've escaped from the immediate dilemma, I don't really
know what's going on here.

One question that is now lurking is: Should a Pragma: no-cache header
go in a meta tag inside the HTML markup, or in the HTTP headers, or both?

Cheers,
Frank B

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD