Re: tlug: fetchmail flushes flushing Laszlo's career down the drain?

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>  >>>>> "Selva" == Selva Nair <selva@example.com> writes:
>
>      Selva> But do you really want to accept mails with invalid From
>      Selva> addresses?
>
>  Much as I counsel him to resist, obviously the answer is "yes."
>
>  "Tenure means never having to say you're sorry."  Tony doesn't have
>  it.  :-(

If it is that bad he can run a filter on the server side to weed
out those offending messages (say by piping thru an address parser like
that of fetchmail) and simply mail them to himself. Ugly indeed...

Selva

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD