Re: tlug: 2/18 Nomikai Attendance

This is a message by my friend who'd like to attend the next TLUG
meeting.

Regards, Viktor

-------------------------------

Hello,

If I'm not on client side next week, I would be
interested in coming to see the Tokyo Linux group.
I'm a Debian user (currently linux kernel 2.2.14,
Openwall patch, reiserfs patch, potato distrib)
I will also take a few photos.
[Augustin Vidovic]

At 23:36 00/2/3 +0900, you wrote:
> Since no one else has started this I will ;-) (BTW who's going to mka ethe
> reservation???)
I did reserve seats for 18 at Tengu, 2/18 19:00-

1. Austin K. Kurahone (austin@example.com)
2. Shinji Kikuchi (skikuchi@example.com)
3. ITSUMI ken-ichi (amt@example.com)
4. Jack Morgan (yojack@example.com)
5. Adrian Havill (havill@example.com)
6. Jonathan Byrne (jq@example.com)
7. Frank Bennett (bennett@example.com)
8. Alberto Tomita (atomita@example.com)
9. Dmytro Koval'ov <kov@example.com>
10. Viktor Pavlenko (vpavlenko@example.com)

Maybe:
1. Shimpei Yamashita (shimpei@example.com)
2. Katsunori Tanaka (tanaka@example.com)
3. Augustin Vidovic (vido@example.com)
Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD