Re: tlug: Big uptime

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> A little light news for a slow Monday afternoon.
>
> Somewhere in the bowels of our computer room, a Linux box reached
> 497 days of uptime at 16:37 today and through a kernel divide-by-zero
> error to end its streak.  That venerable denizen of our machine room
> is the GOL uptime champion.
>
> Now back on duty and going for its next 497 days  :-)

without knowing what duties this machine performs on a day-to-day basis,
this information isn't particularly thrilling :)

Scott M. Stone, CCNA <sstone@example.com>
UNIX Systems and Network Engineer
Taos - The SysAdmin Company

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD